B.PHARM (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
- Std. 12th (Science) with minimum passing marks of Physics & Chemistry with Maths OR Biology from single board.
- A candidate should be appeared in GUJCET of the current admission year.
- 60% Weightage of the percentile obtained in the theory subjects (PCM/PCB) combined with 40% Weightage of the percentile obtained in GUJCET of the current admission year.
- State Quota (SQ): The Admission of all professional courses have been done by The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) of State Government for 75% seats of self-financed institutes (SFIs) as per the rules & regulations.
- Management Quota (MQ): As per guidelines 25% seats of SFIs are called Management Seats which includes 15% NRI and filled by respective institutes as per guidelines of ACPC.
- For More Detail, Visit www.jacpcldce.ac.in
Documents required at the time of admission
- Bank Fee Receipt of the Fees paid at ACPC Counter.
- Copy of Admission Acknowledgement Slip of ACPC
- Attested true copies of 10th (SSC) mark sheet, 12th (HSC) mark sheet, School Leaving Certificate and mark sheet of GUJCET/NEET/JEE
- Two passport size photographs
- B.PHARM 48000/-PER YEAR
B. Pharm. Management Quota Admission 2020-2021
FOR MORE ADMISSION DETAIL Contact Us
SMT.R. D .GARDI B.PHARMACY COLLEGE
Rajkot Jamnagar Highway,
Opp. Garden Dinner Club,
Nr. Cricket Stadium,
Pincode :- 360 110
Principal: Prof. Dr. Parula Patel
+91- 90990 63163
For More Detail Check the Website
- www.frctech.ac.in/ Fee Regulatory Committee for Technical Education
- www.aicte-india.org/ : AICTE, New Delhi
- www.gtu.ac.in : Gujarat Technological University
- www.gujarat-education.gov.in/education : Education Dept, Gujarat
- www.dte.gswan.gov.in/edte/Default.aspx : DTE, Gandhinagar
- www.acpdc.in : Diploma Admission Committee
- www.pci.nic.in : Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi
- www.ugc.ac.in : New Delhi